Funeral costs are rising. For your loved ones’ sake, it makes sense to ease the financial strain that comes with giving you a proper memorial service.
By opting into our Funeral Benefit Option, you’re securing an extra Â£300 towards the cost of your service (at no extra cost to yourself) along with peace of mind for you and your family.
When you set up your Life Insurance with FiftyLife, you’ll be asked if you want to include a Funeral Benefit Option. When it’s time to claim on your policy, this simply means:
- Some or all of the lump sum from your policy is paid to our partners, Golden Charter, who handle appointing a Funeral Director for you.
- There is a Â£300 contribution towards the cost of the service, and the appointed funeral director will arrange your funeral with the executor of your estate
- If there’s any money left over afterwards, this is paid to your estate. If there’s not enough money from your policy to pay for the funeral, your loved ones will be responsible for paying the outstanding balance.
Simple as that.
The lump sum from your Over 50s Life Insurance will be paid to Golden Charter providing that:
- You die after the first 24 months of your policy
- You die having been living in Europe, the USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand
For more information, please refer to our Policy Details document
Golden Charter are our trusted funeral partners, an association of independent funeral directors with over 25 years’ experience in helping people with their memorial arrangements.
Having helped over half a million people, we’re proud to work with them to offer a comprehensive, hassle-free funeral service for you and your loved ones.